A New York Real Estate and Business Law Firm Serving the Catskills and Beyond
Enter the charming 19th Century, 150-year-old Victorian-era Akerley House in Margaretville, New York, and you will encounter a friendly, helpful law office that practices 21st Century law at its best. Originally formed in 1992 by business and real estate lawyer Dennis Metnick, the firm combines the friendliness of a small Catskill Mountain town with the efficiency and professionalism of a big city law firm.
Attorney Metnick brings a strong background in business, real estate, arts, and estate law to his Margaretville practice. The law firm's committed staff is trained to protect the interests of clients by delivering accurate services quickly. Our promise to our clients is:
Calls promptly returned. Services promptly performed.
We know that the matters you bring to us are important to you. You want informed legal advice and counsel. You want your legal matters handled quickly and with diligence. You will find that commitment to service at the Metnick Law Office.
The services we offer in our practice areas include:
- Establishing business entities: Helping start-ups get launched and identifying which business forms are best
- Advising on business operations: Helping for-profit and not-for-profit organizations develop and maintain effective business practices
- Handling real estate and business transactions: Providing transaction services and counsel for buyers and sellers of residential and commercial properties as well as businesses
- Drafting wills: Ensuring that assets and other issues are addressed appropriately
- Handling probate: Guiding estates through the complex probate process
Whatever your legal needs, if it is not within our chosen practice areas, we will be pleased to refer you to a law firm that concentrates in the legal area that your needs require.
For a law firm that will handle your business, property, and estate issues effectively and well, contact the Metnick Law Office today.